RSS IconRSS Print IconPrint Text Size Plus icon Minus icon

Legal Services


The Legal Services section provides legal advice and support to Council and Town departments on matters related to the Town's business and operations, including real estate transactions. For planning matters, visit our Planning Law section.

It also represents the Town in litigation matters including the prosecution of municipal by-laws and Provincial Statutes. 

Please note: the Legal Services section does not provide legal services or advice to the public.

Requesting Disclosure

To request disclosure related to a Part I or Part II Offence under the Provincial Offences Act prosecuted by the Town of Caledon, please complete the Disclosure Request Form (pdf) and submit it to Legal Services:

  • in person at Town Hall, 6311 Old Church Road, Caledon (map)
  • by mail to Town of Caledon Legal Services, 6311 Old Church, Caledon, ON L7C 1J6
  • or by fax to 905.584.5589.

Looking for a Lawyer or Paralegal? 

If you are looking for a Lawyer or Paralegal, you may contact the Law Society Referral Service in the Toronto area at 416-947-3330 or toll-free at 1-800-268-8326.

Land for Sale

For information about Town-owned land for sale, please visit


For general enquiries regarding legal matters involving the Town please call 905-584-2272 x. 5345 or send an email to Legal Services.