RSS IconRSS Print IconPrint Text Size Plus icon Minus icon

Service Caledon

Service Caledon launches January 2, 2018. It is located just inside the front door of Town Hall at 6311 Old Church Road, Caledon East (map).

Service Caledon staff are happy to assist you with some of the following services:

  • tax payments
  • water samples
  • marriage licenses,
  • feedback about road and sidewalk maintenance, and
  • inquiries about town-owned trees.

For more information about these and other services, contact us:

905.584.2272 x. 7750

Hours of Operation

Monday - Friday
8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.

After-Hours Emergencies

For after-hours emergencies such as downed trees on roads or flooding call the Region of Peel at 1.800.563.7881.

For power outages or to report downed wires, call Hydro One at 1-800-434-1235. View the real-time status of a power outage on their outage map.

If the emergency is life-threatening, call 9-1-1.

Formal Complaint Process

For general concerns and inquiries contact Service Caledon at

If you are not satisfied with a Town program, service, facility, or staff member, you may submit a complaint.

Submit a Complaint