RSS IconRSS Print IconPrint Text Size Plus icon Minus icon

Complaint Process


If you have a complaint concerning the Provincial Offences Court Administration contact the office below in writing:

Ontario Court of Justice - Provincial Offences

6311 Old Church Road
Caledon, Ontario L7C 1J6
Fax: (905) 584-2861


55 Zina Street 
Orangeville, Ontario L9W 1E5
Fax: (519) 940-3685

Justice of the Peace

Please direct your complaint concerning a Justice of the Peace to:

The Justice of the Peace Review Council
P.O. Box 914
31 Adelaide Street E.,
Toronto, Ontario
M5C 2K3
Fax: (416) 327-2339

Paralegal or Counsel

Please direct your complaint concerning a paralegal or counsel to The Law Society of Upper Canada at

Concerns relating to a police officer/department should be directed to the appropriate enforcement agency: