RSS IconRSS Print IconPrint Text Size Plus icon Minus icon


The Nutrient Management Act requires that any agricultural operation generating greater than 5 nutrient units will require approval from the Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs (OMAFRA). 

The Town of Caledon requires that all building permit applicants complete a questionnaire to assist us in determining the number of nutrient units that are existing and/or proposed on the property.

For more information on the Nutrient Management Regulation, please contact the Development Approval and Planning Policy Department or visit the OMAFRA website.