RSS IconRSS Print IconPrint Text Size Plus icon Minus icon

Churches Owned by the Town

Melville White Church

Built in 1837, the Melville White Church is the oldest standing church structure in the Region of Peel. Owned by the Town, this early timber frame structure has been restored by the Belfountain Heritage Society, which now manages it as a public venue.  For rental information and event listings, contact the
Belfountain Heritage Society.

St. Andrew's Stone Church

Built in 1853, this delightful stone church once served a local Scottish Presbyterian congregation. Owned by the Town and now restored by the Friends of St. Andrew's Stone Church, it is available for rent. Further information can be found on the St. Andrew's Stone Church website.

For more information

For more information, visit the Heritage section or contact Douglas McGlynn, Heritage|Urban Design Planner by email at douglas.mcglynn@caledon.ca or by phone at 905.584.2272 x. 4232.